Users have a report where they can set a starting point for the material inventory, view all transactions since the starting point and see the ending value. Similar to this, there is also a receipt log that can be purged at the beginning of a period and track all receipts since the last purge.
- Step 1 – In the Management Reports module, select the Material Activity Report from the Reports menu.
- Step 2 – Depending on the number of stock items and the last time this report ran, it might take a few minutes to compile the display of each stock item, value at the beginning of the period (last time since purge), all activity and ending value..
- Step 3 – Once printed, user may press ‘Continue’ to roll the ending value to the beginning value and reset the activity. Next time the report runs, all activity will be displayed from the last reset.
- Step 1 – From the Parts Master module, select the Receipt Log from the Reports menu.
- Step 2 – All receipts since the last purge will be displayed.
- Step 3 – Data may be exported to spreadsheet or other popular formats.
Reports provide a snapshot of material activity since the last reset or purge. Will provide insight on total amount of issue, receipt and adjustment entries over time.
Materials Activity Report
Receipt Log in Parts Master Module