Many CMMS installations use the Work Type field on the work order to identify the major classification of work such as EHS, Preventive, Predictive, Project, etc. Mainsaver provides a sub-level of Work Type called ‘Work Class’ which can help to further classify work orders.
1. Develop a set of Work Type codes. (System Administration, References, Work, Work Type)
2. Develop a set of sub-work types and enter them as Work Class codes. One Work Class code may be associated with multiple Work Types. (System Administration, References, Work, Work Type)
3. Associate the Work Class codes to Work Types. (System Administration, References, Work, Work Type and Work Class Association)
4. At this point on the work order, the work class will offer a list based on work type.
Generation option to generate ALL PMs ready to generate.
5. The Work Type and Work Class columns can be made required in System Administration under Settings, Column Configuration and Security.
Once the Work Class and Work Type are populated on PM Master and work order records, the data may be analyzed in queries and reports. The Work Type graph is shown below.